In the air, the resemblance to the original is unmistakable. Up close, it's even more impressive!
The Cessna 182 Skylane is an easy-to-fly sport plane you can LEARN TO FLY with, and its a
very realistic performer you can stay with e packed with high-quality equipment and decked out
with stunning scale detail.
The steerable nose-wheel features a working shock to give you precise, powerful control during
taxiing, takeoffs and landings.
Working flaps not only add realism, but offer quicker takeoffs and slower, gentler landing, too.
All windows are tinted but transparent, just as they are on the full-size plane.
With the Cessna 182 Skylane, style includes factory-installed conveniences, including a powerful brushless motor, a brushless ESC, radio gear and four servos.
The installed 7-LED lighting system makes the Cessna 182 Skylane more realistic
by day, and easier to see at dusk. It includes a tail beacon as well as landing,
nav and anti-collision lights.
Crash-tough and feather-light, advanced AeroCell foam is durable enough to stand up to everyday abuse!
- Construction: AeroCell foam
- Wings: One-piece design with functional flaps and ailerons,
- Motor: Brushless outrunner
- Electronic Speed Control: Tactic BL-18 brushless
- Radio: Tactic TTX600 6-channel 2.4GHz with dual rates, digital trims, servo reverse, trainer system, TR624 receiver and four servos
- Battery: 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo
- Battery Charger: Balancing capable with AC/DC adapters
- Canopy: Plastic tinted windows
- Lights: Seven LED lights including tail beacon, landing, navigation and anti collision lights
- Landing Gear: Prebent aluminum with plastic wheel pants and steerable nose wheel
- Wheels: Foam, 1.25" (32mm) nosewheel, 1.75" (44mm) diameter main wheels
- Spinner: 1.4" (35mm) diameter chrome plated plastic
- Propeller: One-piece nylon, black in color, size not given
-Wingspan: 47.5" (1205mm)
-Wing Area: 339 in (21.9dm)
-Weight: 37.0oz (1050g)
-Wing Loading: 15.7 oz/ft (48 g/dm)
-Length: 39" (990mm)
-Control Throws: Low Rate High Rate
-Elevator: 13/32" (10mm) 5/8" (16mm)
-Rudder: 5/8" (16mm) 7/8" (23mm)
-Ailerons: 11/32" (9mm) 33/64" (13mm)
-Center of Gravity (CG): Measure back from leading edge of wing at
either side of the fuselage per page 12 in manual-value not stated
RTF Cessna 182 Skylane with Brushless Motor & ESC, 6-ch 2.4GHz Radio
four Servos, Propeller, Spinner, LiPo Battery, Charger, Landing
Gear, four AA batteries and Instruction Manual