CSRC-RX3000e Spektrum® DSM2ee Compatible 2.4Ghz 6-Ch Receiver
The CSRC-RX3000e is a great alternative to the Spektrum® AR6100 at a low, low price! This 2.4GHz receiver is ideal for almost any small electric model from mini profile foamies to 400-size helis. Because it uses advanced DSM2ee technology, it is compatible with DSM2ee aircraft radio and module systems. It also boasts a wide input range that allows it to operate with 3.5 to 9 volt electrical systems.
- Great alternative to the Spektrum® AR6100e at a low, low price!
- Compatible with DSM2ee aircraft radio and module systems
- Super lightweight 6-channel receiver weighing just 4.4 grams
- Compact design
- Short 29mm antennas for easy mounting
- Weight: 4.4g
- Antenna Length: 29mm
- Dimensions: 38 x 19 x 7mm
- Range: approximately 300 yards
If you are using a DX6i model transmitter you will need to set it to DSM2 modulation to be able to bind with this receiver. This setting is in the main menu under eSmodulation settings¿.